Sunday, April 02, 2006

just a few words

Well, we have been in Sumy for about 3 days now. I kind of like it better here than Kiev because it is not as busy and there is more grass. I also enjoy the fact that they enforce the law that the small buses we have to ride on are not suppose to let on more people than can sit. In Kiev, people pack in like sardines and it can get hot very quickly and i can get a little clausterphobic.

Anyway, we are settled in an apt for at least a few days; we may end up changing if another becomes available that has phone access so we can get on the internet from our apt.

Brett and i have eaten a meal at McDonalds the past 2 days and we are ready to cook now.
Our electric was shut off this morning before church when i used the converter to plug in my iron. I was freaking out because it is very taboo to go out with wet hair and i had not dried my hair and we were suppose to leave in like 10 minutes. I ended up pulling it up and you couldn't really tell. Brett had to shower in the dark, but everything was taken care of this afternoon after church.
Keep praying, love everyone,
alicia

No comments: